Monday, December 28, 2009

Blessed and Highly Favored

I have been noticing that the more content and happy the main areas of my life become some other area will go completely to pot or be a source of aggravation. I don't think that my marriage has ever been this good, despite our ups and downs we've always been solid.But now, we've fallen in love all over again. My children are happy and well adjusted. I am very happy with the current church situation so all the things that count are good. All is well. The stuff that isn't is money, business, relationships with some "friends" I thought I had. My grandparents health isn't good..on and on it goes. In the big scheme these are things that I shouldn't have anxiety over. Money will pass away, the business will be ok or it wont the Lord will provide either way.My grandparents are old, and they are going to go Home and me being in a wad won't stop that. The Devil goes around roaring like a lion and dumb ol' me falls for it sometimes. All that worry distracts me from being thankful for how incredibly blessed I am. A resolution for this year is to not worry , be anxious for nothing.

2 comments:

  1. Not to worry...let me know how that goes. I do my best to count my blessings. But worrying is almost like a hobby. I know I am blessed. I am thankful for the blessings in my life. But I can't help but worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Sister!!

    Sounds like you are handling it well. The Lord's love and grace is teaching you all things.

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete