Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I will rejoice and be glad..

We have some hard things happening with our business. I keep fighting these thoughts of if I did this or that right we wouldn't have these problems. I trimmed my hair, put on some jewerly and pants..and now God is withdrawing his hand from us. I KNOW that isn't true. The truth is there is a depression going on and for us to just now be feeling it is amazing. God has brought us through, and he didn't bring us this far to leave us. I have this guilt, doubt cycle a tape that plays in my head and makes me doubt myself. I have to have faith that we're going to come through this and I can't have the enemy sneaking in and making me doubt the security we have in Jesus. I have this song stuck in my head..Then you filled me, then you healed me then you washed my sins away and I will be glad...
Can't for the life of me remember who sings that

2 comments:

  1. Just a thought on this. But when you are on the right path things, IMO, get harder rather than easier. Sure, it is coincidental you are making this choice and business suffers. But your business is not the only one to suffer for it. The entire country is feeling the pinch. WE felt it early on as construction took a hit. That having been said, I feel there probably are malicious spirits out there who dislike it when your spirit is lifted and closer to God. Much better for you to be miserable and your heart begins to grow distant. I have no doubt that you have been following the promptings of the Spirit in all of this. Not always easy to honestly follow those promptings.

    I will pray your family's business fares well in the coming months. I am hoping to have Nate come out and change out that other breaker box this summer. Not a big bit of business, but eventually HE will get the job of replacing the wiring in this house too. And I recommend him to people . Because I know you guys and because I know Nate is a good, honest, ethical guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I think the whole ugly spirit thing is definately a factor. I mean you put me back in that church and I'm out of the game ya know.

    ReplyDelete